Donations

85% of all donated money will go directly to helping out our community in need, buy paying for their mental health care needs. The other 15% will go to overhead for running this nonprofit.

Of course our main goal is to help others but in order to do so, we must spend a little to help a lot. please donate now, every dollar makes a difference in saving lives.